We have a sawmill that we use to mill our own lumber. It’s a Woodmiser15 and small as far as sawmills go but when moving it across 2 miles of muddy trails it is HUGE. We brought it as far as we could last spring before the thaw and patiently waited for the rain to stop-finally in September we were able to construct enough road and I use that term loosely-to get it the final 2 miles into our property. It took us almost 3 weeks to accomplish this! We had to dismantle as much as we could then move it slowly and our daily progress was measured in feet. The pictures will tell you more than I ever could.
It was quite the adventure moving the Big Orange Dragon as we had to modify a trailer (numerous times) fix a couple flat tires, and chain a tongue from another trailer to the front of it to attach it to the four wheeler but we accomplished it with lots of prayers and perseverance! (We won’t talk about when I got it stuck and almost rolled the entire thing over onto my dear hubby).
Once we got it home and reassembled she worked like a charm again and we were back to milling lumber for our building needs that are at this point in time seems endless.